Wednesday 2 April 2014

Easter Homework

Year 4 have been given the following homework tasks for the Easter break:

Book Review
Spellings
Numeracy - Revision of topics we've been doing in class this term
Topic task - What I love about Hackney! This is in preparation for our geography based topic in the summer term, Incredible India. This should be completed in the yellow topic book.

Children have also been given a permission slip for our upcoming visit to the British Museum in May. Please return this to me asap.

In addition, I have assigned some homework tasks on Education City (www.educationcity.com). Each child has a username and password to login to Education City and access these tasks and many more. These particular tasks are optional at this stage - I would like to know how children get on with these, if they prefer doing homework in this way etc. I may then use it more often in the summer term, depending on feedback.

Have a fantastic Easter break!
Miss Perry

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed education city because i get to learn my 6 7 and 12 times tables by Abubakar

    ReplyDelete